INTEGRITY DESIGN LLC, established in 2003 offers a full range of Architectural and Interior Design services. We are an innovative design firm with an entrepreneurial spirit. Our technical expertise, many years of field experience and creative thinking abilities enable us to be problem solvers with a unique vision for excellent design.
INTEGRITY DESIGN is a partnership between Heather J. Knuth and Keith Andreyko. Heather is a successful Interior Designer offering 31 years of experience. Keith, a registered architect, brings 21 years of experience and a significant history of design honor recognition.
The synthesis of Architecture and Interior Design provide our firm with many advantages:
- Strong Design Coordination
- Proactive Problem Solvers
- Experienced Project Management
- Creative Thinkers
- Efficient Time Management
- Diverse Project Experience
- Technical Knowledge
- Proficient AutoCAD Skills
We provide a high level of service to a diverse client base including Commercial Real Estate Professionals, Retail Properties, Entertainment Venues, Universities and Senior Retirement Communities.
Your project is directly important to us. We will commit the time and energy necessary to make your project successful.
Heather J. Knuth ~ Principal
Heather is the Principal for all projects involving our Interior environments. Her strong leadership and communication skills make her a valuable Team Project Manager for our healthcare, corporate and educational clients. “Translating our clients’ goals and priorities into a purposeful, well integrated work/living space is always my first design objective. I strive for dynamic results and always developing a long term relationship with each client. Satisfied clients are the core of our business success.” Whether developing feasibility test fit studies or researching sustainable interior finish materials and furniture, Heather‘s can do attitude and attention to detail is evident.
- IIDA – International Interior Design Association
- IFMA – International Facilities Management Association
- CREW Pittsburgh – Commercial Real Estate Women-Pittsburgh
- Satchels of Caring Foundation President
- Gilda’s Club Advisory Board
- Relay For Life, American Cancer Society
- 2010 Women of Integrity Award – Pittsburgh Professional Women
- 2011 PNC Community Caring Award
- NCIDQ – National Council for Interior Design Qualification
- Bachelor of Science in Interior Design – LaRoche College, Pittsburgh, PA (1981)
Keith Andreyko, Architect ~ Principal
Keith is the Project Manager for all projects requiring architectural expertise. He has over 20 years of experience designing for both commercial and residential clients. Project experiences range in all sizes, budgets and complexities. Keith blends this knowledge of design and strict attention to every detail to create successful design solutions for each individual client. With these years of experience comes the knowledge of code requirements and interpretations. Site evaluation, master planning, project cost estimating, design, architectural construction drawings and construction administration are the expertise he provides to each client.
- AIA – American Institute of Architects
- NCARB, 1997-present
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, 1997
- Commonwealth of Virginia, 1996
- State of Ohio, 1993
- Master of Architecture, 1991, Kent State University
- Bachelor of Architecture, 1990, Kent State University
- European Studies, 1988, Florence Italy, Sci-Arc, Vico Marcote, Switzerland